How to make a smudge stick
2. Collect your base. I used a mixture of rosemary, pine and sage.
3. Add a couple of embellishments. Flowers are great here.
4. String your base together and tie it.
5. Finally, cover it, and I mean cover it, with sage. Then hang them up in a well ventilated, dry place until they dry up.
6. Enjoy! And click here if you'd like a guide to how the herbs you choose can affect you and your environment.
Christianna is an adventurous, optimistic feminist who can hold her own in a few topics: politics, music, baking and books. At a party, you can find her consoling the hostess’s pets and sipping a gin and tonic.